Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Conversation - Lady and Phod

Lady: Well my boy, you have lived with us for just over 8 months and I thought I would check in and see how things are going. How are you liking living here?

Phod: Lady, I love it. I am so happy. I hope you are happy. I only want to
make you happy.
The blur returning from deer mind control.

Lady: I love you very much and you make me very happy. You are my special boy. Unlike your beloved adopted sister,  you have never made me question my decision to adopt you. Although, if you didn't want to drop your ball or rope toy in the bath with me, that would be good with me.

Phod:  Ok.  I just want you to love me and be happy. I want everyone to be happy. I am really sorry that sometimes the deer or turkeys come by and use their mind control and make me run after them. I really don't want to, but their mind control is strong and I have to.

Lady: I don't like when you run off, especially on the road, because I am worried you will get hurt. However, I know you will come back.

Phod: Thank you for not being mad or hating me. I am always scared when I get free that you will hate me or beat me.

Lady: No one who meets you could hate you. Phody, we don't beat dogs here. You don't need to worry about that anymore. What are your thoughts on FlyBall?

Phod: Well first you give me a big pill that makes me have to poop, a lot. Then you put me in the car, which I am trying to learn to love to make you happy, but it makes me stressed. Then I get there and I am not allowed to sniff the other dogs. One has a scary bark, and I am afraid of him, so I get scared. The teacher yells a lot, and pushes me sometimes and I don't like that. I would like it if she was happier.

Lady: I am sorry it is not your favourite thing. You are doing a great job there, even if you get a little scared. I admit, I am not enjoying this class as the teacher has a different philosophy then I have when teaching people. The world is full of different types of people and scary people and we have to learn to work with them.

Phod: I know. But I like happy people best.  Lady I love you very much and I love talking to you, but can we stop talking and play some ball. That would make me very happy!



Note from Lee - it is my blog after all. My Lady has been being very mean and not letting me blog or read blogs because she has been working a lot. She has been using her free time to love us instead of blogging, which is good, but I miss you all. If she would only leave her computer at home during the day then I could do it myself.

12 comments:

  1. Trust me Phod I too know that it's a BIG and sometimes frightening world out there. My Mommy said that we just need to go with the flow. I'm trying to learn to relax when certain things happen (like when meeting strangers) but it doesn't always go that well.

    In the end, our humans love us just the same! I keep telling my Mommy that Rome wasn't built in a day.

    Hugs,
    Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she'll be able to help you blog soon.

    Glad to hear that Phod is trying very hard at flyball.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope Lady is not too busy over the weekend and gets some rest. Phod we are sure you will get to like the car and your classes. Onwards and Upwards handsome pup. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hailey...Lovin' on you and Phod always comes before blogging and blog reading. All your fans know that, so don't worry, just soak up the lovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phod, everything will fall into place, you are doing so well. I luv'z the car cos it means wez off somewhere :) have a wonderful day guy's xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Phod if ya need to to come over and talk to the scary barky dog for ya I will! And I hope the teacher lady doesn't push you to much. I could talk to her as well.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Phod. Day by day things will be alright
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. All dogs should have their own computers. Me and Stanley have netbooks so we can compute when mom is busy. Maybe for your birfday you will get one too.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee, it's OK, sometimes serious stuff just gets in the way of the fun things, we will still be here when you are able to blog!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your mom needs to work on getting you a pair of opposable thumbs soon. Maybe then she could leave the computer at home for you to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It may take some time but I'm sure you'll make friends at class which will make it fun for you:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!