Monday, October 8, 2012

What I am thankful for - The Lady

Lee said if I was going to make her blog about what she is thankful for, I needed to blog about it too.

I have a lot to be thankful this year. We have moved to our dream house on our dream lot. My pack has expanded to include the most wonderful dog. My pack is all healthy, Baggy's kidneys are fine, Nin is not showing any signs of his 17 years. Hailey seems to be adjusting to her new home and life. I am thankful for the Man who really is the silent partner that keeps us all afloat!

 I am thankful to the families who allow me to work everyday with their children. I have a great job.

I am thankful for my family and friends. They have offered so much support during the transition to rural life!

I am thankful for all the people who made Hailey and Zaphod's rescues possible. Our lives would not be complete without them (in fact I fear without them we may be boring!).

I am thankful for all of my readers and fellow pet bloggers and all the pet rescuers. You are all very inspiring and I love being a virtual part of your life and having you part of ours.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Note: Pictures to follow. I realize I have no pictures with me and Phod, so we are going on a photo shoot this afternoon!

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the photo shoot results. Have a lovely Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hurry up wiff the photo shoot, wez lovez seeing pictures :)
    Happy Fanksgiving xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post - Happy Thanksgiving and have fun on your photo shoot!! :)

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving, glad everyone is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a great Thanksgiving, thanks all for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!