Sunday, January 8, 2012

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times - by Lee

Yesterday was a good day, bad day. It started off very bad because my people went out in the morning without me. Usually I am good with my people going, but yesterday I was very upset. I tried to run out the door as they left. I was so mad that I refused to eat my greenie while they were gone. Once they were home, I ate it all up. 


Probably the only minute Lee was standing still the whole time at the Pit
Picture of Emma with a toy

After what felt like forever they came back and we went out again. I was so excited in the car that was I shaking and telling the world. I knew where we were going. We were going to Conroy Pit. I love Conroy Pit. It was a very nice afternoon, the rain had stopped (so I was glad my people waited until the afternoon to take me). I ran at full tilt for about 40 minutes. My favourite part was when 4 dogs were chasing me. I love to be chased. It was so much fun I was sad to leave.


Emma with the bunny Lee gave her for Christmas
Then we went in the car to some place I really didn't know. My Uncle Chris'. I had a play date with Emma. I must say that as of now I don't really know if I like my cousin. I know that is bad to say, but I don't know what to do with her. She was a lot bigger now. She is about 6 pounds at nearly 10 weeks. She looks different, she is taking on a brindle colouring. She is very feisty and wants to play bitey-face. I don't do bitey-face. I tried to play with her, but mostly I found being at Uncle Chris' stressful. I was happy to leave, although I didn't like having to sit in the car with Lady for 10 minutes while my Man ran into a store. I was very happy to be home and I slept the entire evening.

So while the Pit was great and perfect, the rest of my day sucked. Lady is saying something about school today, I don't know if I will like that or not. I will tell you tomorrow.



Worst part of the day, when I was leaving, Emma grabbed my leash and was trying to walk me. How humiliating. 

Here are some videos of us trying to play.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA poor Lee. Wookie does that with Halladay when he's really excited to go for a walk and he gets impatient because we're taking too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had a dog do this. It was so funny!

    It would be nice if they could walk themselves:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!