Friday, November 11, 2011

Feline Friday - Remember


I am the granddaughter of a WWII veteran, the great-grand daughter of two WWI veterans and the sister-in-law of a member of the Canadian Forces currently stationed in Afghanistan (who will hopefully return for duty safe and sound December 1).

I have the deepest respect for those who have been and are currently willing to risk their lives to try and make the world a better place. Without their sacrifices, I would not be able to sit on my couch snuggling with my pets, eating chips, with the biggest worry in my life being what am I going to watch on TV tonight.

Please take some time today to pay your respects  to those who have fought for peace, freedom and equality in the world.

Nin with Uncle Chris, believing he was making a sacrifice dressing up for this picture

2 comments:

  1. Nin looks great. Remembering a whole lot today

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was full of rage when I made him to do this. He probably would have been more co-operative if his Uncle Chris had been here to pose and not far way.

    Knock on wood, we will get to see Chris in about 20 days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!