Thursday, January 27, 2011

Puppy school from my eyes

As written by Hailey Bug

Puppy school is stupid. I want to sniff bums and play and instead the people use the meanest trick in the book, tasty snacks I don’t get anywhere else, to call me away. Then I have to pick between puppies and cookies. Cookies win because my people don’t feed me.

Then they make us do silly things like walk around in circles and sit and stay and down and come. I do all of this just because I am getting the cookies and I think it makes the people happy. I don’t know what the big deal is, I can do these things when I want to. I spend most of my time thinking “why do people want me to do these things?” It is all rather dumb. I don’t think I will ever understand people. But I am willing to tolerate their stupidity if they have treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!