Friday, September 17, 2010

Really???????


I didn’t know what to call this post and I don’t know if I should laugh or cry.

I have not even been up for an hour (I thought given that this was the only day for 3 weeks I could stay in bed until 7 am, I would try) and this what has happened.

Gemi has been growling at Hailey. Hailey has been just ignoring her. I think Gemi is feeling better and is trying to assert herself as the alpha.

I have been trying to do some tidying as the cleaners come this pm. I go up to the guest room to pick up the Hailey mess and Hailey comes to help. As I am bending over to pick up pieces of the comforter, Hailey jumps on the guest bed and starts peeing (she has been out 2 times already this morning). Yes, she peed on the bed. I stop her and take her out and now I have a load of laundry going. While she is out, I think this is the perfect time to scoop the cat litter.  I am not sure what happened but there were pieces of poo from the box up the stairs . . . . .

It is a bodily function kind of day apparently and it is barely 8 am . . . . can’t wait to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!